Friday, July 2, 2010

Would You Please? :)




For my smile, whenever I feel happy because of my good grades, or just buy a nice pair of shoes.


For my laugh, whenever I hear an insanely absurd jokes, or just saw a cute dog right in front of me.


For my wittiness, whenever I say harsh critics because I know I'm right or to fight back the people who dare to underestimate me.


For my crankiness, whenever I'm about to experience my ladies week, or just simply having a bad day.


For my tears, whenever I feel sick, mad, tired, or don't know what else to do because it seems like the world is against me.




For whatever it is, please tell me that in the end of the day, you'll be there for me.


That would be the only thing that can console me :)



image source: www.gettyimages.com


2 comments: