Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Transformation

For the past 4 years I've been learning about the basic sciences of the medical world.
Each day I'm wearing t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers (or flats) to my campus.
And yes, I also dyed my hair bright red.

But now, that era is officially over
Starting from next month, I'll wear clean shirt, knee-length skirt, and flat shoes only (bye bye sneakers). I will also wear a white coat known as "snelli", and bringing some 'real doctor's equipment' such as stethoscope and a pen light.

Due to the medical school rules, I also have to say goodbye to my beautiful red hair, and dyed it black until i officially become Galuh Maharani Sukma M. D.

So I transformed from this...


... to this

Yeah, a real Indonesian beauty *wink wink*

But trust me, she's still a bad-ass redhead inside ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment