Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy (Un)anniversary

So, on this third anniversary, we decided to separated.

Many people might ask 'why?', well, let's just say that in some relationship a couple could grow up together, and in some they just grow apart. Mine was the second one.

The lack of communications this past year (due to my co-assistant duty in various hospitals in various towns, and him working overtime a lot) leads to a feeling that we're not in the same page anymore. Also the fact that when I'm ready to take the relationship to the next level while he's not, is the deal breaker for both of us.

The tears and pain of the broken heart is definitely there. We love each other (or at least I love him) but we're not longer in love with each other. And he's done trying while I'm still do. That's the most hurtful part of it all for me.

Well, the damage is done now. All I want to say to you, dear Smeagol, are these;

Thanks for the good, bad, and wonderful memories this past 3 years. Thanks for always took a good care of me, I really appreciate everything. 

You know the introvert part of me. You know I have a little inner circle filled with few people that I can trust in my life. And I believe God made you one of those people for me. Not as a partner, but as a brother and a good friend.

I'll wish the best luck for you and your future. Our future. With whoever we'll end up with at the end of the day. You might find your beautiful princess and I might find my charming prince. Or maybe we'll end up finding each other again so many years from now like Carrie Bradshaw and Mr Big did. Or maybe... I'm going to marry Christian Bale instead! Who knows? God always have a tacky yet wonderful sense of humour, right? :D *ngarep*

For now, I just hope we can maintain our friendship, because that's what is left of us. Your future partner or mine might be disapproving, but I believe somehow all of us can overcome that. Because when we grow apart, doesn't mean that we stop growing up :)

With warmest respect,
Witchie.

p.s. : I'm adopting Mototo, Acucup, Ducky, and Pukpuk! I demand full custody of them! Gak boleh protes!! Hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment