Friday, July 22, 2011

Looklet Widget

Does anybody know how to put a Looklet page widget to Blogspot? Exactly like what my friend Kak Roro have on her blog here

Yeah I know, I could just simply ask her, right? Well, I have. But unfortunately she forgot how to put the widget :(

So, if any of you know, please kindly tell me. Meanwhile, check out some of the looks that I created on Looklet (click on the pics to enlarged). And visit/follow/like my Looklet page here :)


Some of the looks that I recently created


Bejeweled
Black Queen
Color Boost
Semi Bohemian
Simply Vintage
Some of my old creations


Beauty And The Geek
Blues Bluesy Blue
I Love Rock N' Roll
Out And About
Rawr!
These two are always my all-time favorite!


Fabulous Escape
That's Hot
And.. I assume you all know why I use redhead models a lot in my designs, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. hi! were you able to have a looklet widget? I am also dying to have it on my blog :'( Thanks

    ReplyDelete