Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's New On Tumblr

A brand new layout
Been using my previous layout for quite some time, because it seemed like I can't find the one that I want. Yesterday I saw a lot of cute new themes on Tumblr, and after installed more than 10 new themes (which, again, because I haven't found the one that 'fits' me), I settled with this theme 'Gone' by if-i-told-you .
'Gone' theme by if-i-told-you on Tumblr
And after adjust a few color schemes, I'm finally happy and satisfied with the result :)

A brand new challenge
After participated the Seven Sins Challenge 2 months ago, I found a new challenge called the 30 Days Challenge. It seems fun so I decided to give it a try. Today is my 3rd day of the challenge, wish me luck for the next 27 days! :D

And yes, the #365shots challenge is also still up and running on my other Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment